Tuesday, October 18, 2011

That's Entertainment Signing Event TOMORROW

Just a quick message to anyone out there who finds this blog, I'll be at That's Entertainment (244 Park Avenue in Worcester, MA) signing issues of the Pale Dragon comic from 5-8pm. Stop in and say hello if you're in the area! Haven't been keeping up with the blog at all lately, but should have some time to put into it in this upcoming week. I had a blast at NY Comic Con this weekend, but have been pretty tired and a bit under the weather since I got back. (getting too old for this sh*t?) Also, I've done and interview about Pale Dragon with the Pulse Magazine which will be printed in their November issue. I have no idea what the interview will be like, but the questions seemed to center around myself as an artist and martial artist more than the plot / creative process of the book... but I'll be sure to fill in any gaps and about things I hope you'll find interesting about the comic on this blog. In closing, here's a picture of me with a couple of Warriors at NYCC:


-Mike
Photo Credit: Kelly Denato.

No comments:

Post a Comment